Finally got the last load of soil into the top of the vegie patch. Also put in a sprinkler system to make it easier to keep the water up to it. Have had a problem with caterpillars, I think they have killed the broccoli, so I will need to get more broccoli and replant them. I bought some pyrethrem (spelling?) spray for the lettuces, which the grubs moved onto after killing the broccoli. I am hoping this is a more natural spary compared to some of the other ones on the market.
Ordered in a line trimmer today. Our old one bit the dust and decided to leak fuel everywhere! Not a lot of choice around here, unless you want to spend megabucks for the big brand name equipment, so ordering is in again. It will be good to get it, as the yard desperately needs to get the grass under control again.
My recent birthday was quiet. We went and had a coffee and cake in the afternoon, which was lovely. Thank you to everyone who sent gifts.
I really need to get in and get some more yummy baking done so I have goodies to take to work. I got a food vacum sealer today, which I ordered a week ago. Did a practice run today, works great! It was only a cheapo one, but will be really useful for frozen foods, especially with our large freezer. I will have to get some more bags though I think, it only came with a small number of bags.
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
-
Father’s Day projects are extra special when they capture a child’s sweet
perspective, and this printable does exactly that. A Father’s Day interview
pri...
2 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment