Mainly at home, though I have had a lot of shifts this week also. The vegie garden is almost complete. We have seedlings in there now, cauliflower, broccoli, lettuce 2 different types, tomato, capsicum, rocket, endive, carrot, leek, spinach, beetroot, basil. I have more seedling waiting to go in over the next couple of days. The weather isn't so scorching so hopefully they will survive now.
I have decided to try and starte meal planning, planning all the main meals for the next couple of weeks. I would like to work my way to a whole month of meal plans eventually. It is supposed to make shopping easier and stop food waste. Also might keep me motivated to cook good healthy food instead of getting take aways. Also have to make sure that I freeze some meals for those nights that I am too tired to cook.
I am trying to source some fabric online to make some dresses. Local is way too expensive, spotlight is ok, but still a bit pricey. I am waiting on some samples in the mail, then I might order some in. There seems to be a lot of interest in these dresses, so I might be able to sell a few for some extra dollars. Only if I can get the fabric cheap enough though.
Work will be busy now. We started to haul cattle, and 2 drivers just left to go to PN. This means LOTS of work. We are still hauling grain, there's still piles of the stuff in the area waiting to be moved. Paul was thinking of getting a simple casual job. Maybe just starting out with very low hours and working up to more. Still thinking of jobs he might be able to do with his quals. Maybe drive a forklift for a few hours?
Only have 2 days off and I have so much to do. Finish the garden bed and get it established. I should also get onto the front garden, looking a bit grassy. I was going to try and get stuck into some piles of 'stuff' that have appeared around the house. Also the office has piled up while I was working, so I would like to clean it up. I guess I won't get everything I want to get done, but I will make an effort this weekend.
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
-
Father’s Day projects are extra special when they capture a child’s sweet
perspective, and this printable does exactly that. A Father’s Day interview
pri...
2 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment