Sunday, November 01, 2009

Missing garden..

Well the garden is in pieces now. The sides are off it and all the posts are out of the ground. Just need to level out all the dirt in it. I spent a couple of hours today filling holes in the yard with dirt and there is still a LOT of dirt left there. I think it will take weeks for me to shovel it all out over the yard. I am seriously considering getting a bobcat or dingo in to level the dirt out, they woul be able to do it in an hour! It would be pretty expensive though :( Maybe if I got out everyday and shoveled...

Rogue had the puppies on Saturday night. 3 puppies (phew i'm glad it was a small litter) 1 brindle and 2 blues. All have white markings and all of them are boys! She is being a great mum to them again and is doing well after giving birth. Tank is again getting in trouble with her if he goes any where near the puppies.

The chook run is all gone and the ground all raked up neatly I just need to gurney the chook coop. The removalists reckon they can fit it in the truck also. I think it will fall apart on the trip but will see how it goes. I can always put a few more nails in it to hold it together again for the chooks.

For those people having trouble posting comments please try clicking on the 'post comment' button again. I have just done a test run and found i had to send it through twice. It should ask for a word verification to stop spam bots, after doing this click post comment and it should come up!

4 comments:

  1. Test comment as I have been told that people are having trouble leaving them. Hope this works. possibly a conflict with security settings on other peoples computers? Or the website?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so the comment worked for me, though i did have to send it through twice. When you click post comment, it should ask for a word verification to ensure you are not a spam bot. If it doesn't work please try post comment again until you get the word verification.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dingos arent that dear when you consider how long it will take you to level it out, get some prices and then you will know, lol mum

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks mum I have a decent price for a bobcat actually. Just need to let it all dry out.

    ReplyDelete