Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Time flys..

Well the month of ferbruary does when it is shorter then the rest!  March already, far out brussel sprout.  This year has been pretty busy already, maybe that is why time seems to be flying around here.  Schools out and I am already to go trackside, just waiting to get some observation runs.  Not sure how long it will take though. 

House has been drying out a bit from all the rain, yes it IS still raining on and off I am hoping it will clear up by the end of this week.  Lucky me, I was bought a very nice second hand ride on lawnmower, YAY!  It cuts the yard a lot faster then my push mower.  I will still keep my pushie though for doing fiddly bits and the 'gully' out the side.  No way am I riding through it, thats just too scary!

I know winter will be upon us soon and I am hoping to get more knitting done and some other winter crafts done, just for something different.  While I have been waiting on quotes for the major earth works to be done around the house, I might have to think about where I would like to put garden beds.  This way I could get some veggies growing.  It might not be as large as the last garden, but some is better then nothing.

I need to get a good run of days off to make more soap (our pile is running low) and get some more sewing/refashioning done.  Of course with the mix of work and getting started the whole house looks a bit of a shambles really.  Might be a good time for an autumn clean out.  I am sure we have accumulated more junk that we could get rid of.  It is almost like it blows in on the breeze with the dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment